Features:APPA Quality Standards
APPA (www.appa.org) is a widely-used custodial cleanliness scale for colleges and universities. Understanding your APPA cleanliness level will help you communicate expectations and options to your customers, administration and staff.
Smart Inspect can help you measure your APPA level of cleanliness:
- Convert your Smart Inspect score to one of APPA’s five levels of cleanliness
- Understand your APPA level by campus, building, area or item
- Compare your APPA level with others in Higher Ed
- Communicate your APPA level to customers and administration
- See how your cleanliness level differs by season, employee, supervisor, etc.
- Understand the relationship between staffing levels and quality